Planning Your First Date to Maximize Your Chances of Getting Laid THAT NIGHT!
We want you to do something. Before you go out on your very first fling date from a best fling online dating site, we want you to have one goal in mind…to get laid that night. If you don’t get laid, consider it a FAILURE even if she’s willing to get together with you again. We go out on these fling dates to hookup. If we wanted to really get to know each other and date, we’d join Match.com.
We aren’t looking for a relationship and neither are you. So why go out for drinks a few times before hooking up? Man up and get her into bed on the very first night. The truth is 90% of these women WILL hookup on the first night if they agree to go out on a date with you. You’re on a fling website, for crying out loud! They signed up for the site to get laid, not to go for long walks on the beach together and hold hands while walking through the mall.
Where to Go, What to Do, and How to Get Her Into Your Bed
Plan ahead! That’s the most important tip we can give you. We really do NOT like the dinner date. It’s more for people looking for traditional relationship. Dinner is something you do because you can’t think of anything more creative. But why spend so much money on a girl you’re just looking to hookup with?
Take her to a nice bar. It really doesn’t matter what time of day. It’s usually best in the early evening because that’s typically when it’s the quietest. You need to make sure they have somewhere for you both to sit and get intimate. We can’t help you pick a bar because we don’t know the good places in your town. But here’s a couple of tips…
- Bars with couches or comfortable booths are the best because you can relax together.
- Don’t sit up at the bar. It’s not intimate or personal. Plus, she’ll probably get hit on by other guys.
- Don’t sit at a high-top either. It’s hard to start making physical contact that isn’t awkward at these tables.
- Go to a bar within a 15 minute drive of your house (or hers if that’s where you plan on going after).
- Only go to classy bars. Trashy bars ruin the mood. Get to know her type of music so that you pick a joint that will play the kind of tunes SHE’S into. Your type of music doesn’t matter.
Do NOT stick with her at the bar for very long. Get the hell out of there as quickly as possible and take her back to your place. If you stick around too long, she might get drunk or tired. That doesn’t mean you should show up, down a beer quickly and then tell her you want to go back to your house.
Make the bar date anywhere between 30 minutes and an hour. If you have to set your watch so you don’t lose track of time, go right ahead. Any more than, say, 90 minutes is too long. Don’t get drunk. Don’t let her get drunk. After about 45 minutes or so, invite her back to your place.