Creating an Epic Fling Dating Profile to Achieve the BEST Results
SUMMARY: You have ONE chance to make a first impression. Your profile is that first impression. The amount of success you’re going to have finding flings online will be directly correlated with how good your profile is. Your dating profile should be creative, original, and CLEARLY explain whom you are, what you’re looking for, and why you’re worth hooking up with.
You are somebody. That somebody isn’t always what girls assume about you after viewing your profile. You might be the best looking guy, but if your pics are terrible, chicks won’t be attracted to you. You might be the most interesting guy in the world, but if your profile comes off as boring, they’ll assume you’re boring. Whatever you put in your fling online dating profile, that’s what women will use to assume the type of person that you are.
The real key to attracting women through your dating profile is by coming off as strong and confident…
A lot of guys are clueless as to what women are really attracted to. When it comes to traditional relationships, chicks look for much more in a guy than if they’re looking for a hookup. The women on fling websites are usually looking for a quick hookup. Therefore, you need to come off as strong and confident. Confidence truly is sexy. Ask any female if you don’t believe us.
Faking Confidence 101: A Few Simple Profile Creation Tricks ANYONE Can Do to Appear Confident
It really doesn’t matter if you completely lack confidence (like most guys on dating sites). If you think you’re the ugliest guy in the world and feel that no chick would ever want to hookup with you, we have some advice that’s going to help. You have nothing to lose. What’s the worst that could happen? Chicks don’t talk to you? So what? Here’s some tips that can make even the most unconfident guy seem confident in his fling dating site profile…
- Use absolutely no words that are negative. Do NOT speak negatively about yourself in any way, even if it’s just a joke. You just never know if she’ll pick up on the joke.
- Use some humor in your profile. Having a sense of humor shows that you aren’t a Debbie Downer.
- Speak about your interests and hobbies like they’re very interesting and you’re proud of them. Don’t be ashamed of who you are. If what you are is incredibly boring, make shit up!
The Key Components of a Great Fling Dating Profile
Every profile should be different. But there are a few key components that every profile should have…
- Mature content (keep it PG even though you’re not on a PG website…it’s not attractive to be upfront about your sexual desires before getting to know someone).
- A displayed sense of humor (funny guys are attractive, ask any chick she’ll tell you the same thing).
- A not-so detailed description about yourself (don’t get too detailed, this isn’t a regular dating site).
- A not-so detailed description about what you’re looking for in a woman (you don’t have to get specific about how you want a girl that weighs less than 150 pounds, has blonde hair, 36C or better sized breasts, and an ass to die for…it’s TMI).
Profile Descriptions: Examples of What to Say and How to Say It
We tested nearly 20 different profile content styles. We went for the bad boy, the cocky bastard, the nice guy, the dull guy, and everything in between. At the end of the day there were only a few that really worked well for us. And those are listed as follows…
“Some people don’t really know what to write here. Neither do I. But I had to come up with something to make myself seem awesome. So here goes…I’m confident in who I am. I haven’t an ounce of cockiness in my body but I tell you what…if you need a guy to fix a tire, I won’t just fix the tire up…I’ll fix it and then take you out for some drinks. What can I say…I’m a helpful, generous kind of guy and I would like a similar kind of woman.”
“We’re supposed to describe ourselves and what kind of woman we want in this space. Okay, let’s start with me. I’m a guy (yay me!), I work (jobs are cool), and I play hard (not play WHILE hard). I’m not always on the go, but when I am, I’m living it up…doing something big. My motto is we’re only on this earth for a short period so live it up while you can. That’s what I want from you. I need a girl that is down to have a good time. Is that you? If so, holler at me!”