What Pictures to Use on Fling Dating Sites to Be Ahead of 99% of Guys
How ridiculous would it seem to you if we told you that you can be more attractive to women than guys more attractive than you? Sounds stupid, doesn’t it? But we’re serious. An attractive guy and an attractive photo are two completely different things. And most guys don’t understand this. You just need an attractive photo to get chicks interested in doing you.
Women are more visual than you might think. Even though they say that looks don’t matter, it’s a total lie. They like a man that takes care of himself. They ONLY contact guys with nice pictures. Suck at taking pictures? Not very photogenic? Have no fear…we can help!
Fling Website Profile Pictures Only a Fool Would Upload: Copy Most Guys and You’ll End Up Just Like Them…Not Having Sex!
Remember how we said a less attractive guy could become more attractive online than a guy that’s actually better looking? That’s because most of the dudes on these fling websites make the following mistakes when uploading their fling site profile pictures…
- Cock shots…dude, do you really want to post a picture of your dick for random strangers on the Internet to see? Not only that but it’s a total turnoff to women.
- Shirtless pics if you’re skinny or fat…if you’re ripped, go ahead and show some skin, but if you’re not, don’t do it. There’s nothing less attractive to women than naked ribs or a fat belly!
- Pics from too far away…a woman can’t size you up if your pictures are all taken from a distance. Get some close up shots. They don’t have to be so close that your boogers are visible, but close enough so the chicks viewing your profile can tell if you have it going on or not.
- Pics with your homeboys or chicks in them…you shouldn’t attempt to come off as a player. It’s very unattractive. So don’t post pics with you hanging out with other chicks. Also, keep your friends out of your pictures because the girls didn’t come to your profile to look at other dudes.
All of the above mistakes are constantly made by guys on EVERY fling dating site. And that is exactly why you can easily make yourself stand out in a good way. Women on these sites are so used to viewing profiles of a bunch of dickhead looking dudes that have no class. But if you get on there and show women, through your photos, you’re not a jerkoff, you’ll be attractive.
Fling Website Profile Pictures Only a Guy EXPECTING to Get Laid Would Use
Hopefully you are expecting to get laid. We want you to sign-up for these sites with the intention of having sex with cute girls. We don’t need to know a damn thing about you. We KNOW you can get laid. But you first have to upload attractive pictures. And, of course, before that, you actually have to take them. So get that digital camera ready. We’re going to teach you how to take the perfect pictures and what to include in your dating site portfolio.
Picture Taking Tips…
- Take EVERY picture in good lighting (not too dark, but not too bright…preferably inside, but some of your pictures should be taken outside as well).
- Use a high-quality digital camera. iPhones usually aren’t good enough. The picture quality is lacking. Use an actual digital camera (even if you buy it used) instead.
- Have someone else take your pictures. Don’t do the mirror thing. The quality won’t be great and that’s what chicks do.
- If you don’t like a photo you took, redo it until it’s perfect. It doesn’t matter how long it takes you to get a good shot, just do it!
Pictures to Include in Your Profile…
- 5-10 pictures at a minimum, total. But no more than 15 because if you have more than that it makes you seem like an attention whore.
- The main picture (the one women see first when looking for guys in search results) needs to be your best picture.
- Include at least one picture of you doing something awesome and exciting such as skydiving, whitewater rafting, etc.
- The remaining pictures should be a mix of your face, body, and face and body.